We are one of Europe's leading life insurance brokers in the field of Private Placement Life Insurance (PPLI) and have been established in Hong Kong since 2017. We are seeking high calibre candidates to grow with us in Asia.
If you are interested in our Company, please send your resume together with current and expected salary to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information provided by applicants will be treated with strict confidence and will solely be used for recruitment purposes.
- support frontline operations of our sales partners and new business enquiries
- perform KYC/AML checks on new business
- perform general office administration, such as preparation of insurance application, record keeping and filing
- ensure efficient execution of insurance applications and liaison with insurance carriers and business partners
- support the preparation of presentation and marketing documents
- 3 years in brokerage and insurance industry and/or financial institution
- Preferably knowledge of PPLI, Life insurance and international holding structures
- Good interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible, detailed-minded with excellent service mindset
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent skills in Power Point, Excel and Microsoft
- Good English and Chinese writing skills, with fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin & English